Tuesday, August 2, 2011

100 Books in 2011 - Number 10


So, the report on it starts now a little bit delayed.
In february or march this year, I read somewhere about a project to read 100 books in 2011. I thought, that's it, I'm in, but I had to acknowledge that reading a book in three days isn't as easy as it sounds. So, I'm a bit behind my schedule, but perhaps I will read 10 more books till the end of the year.
010: Sean Crandall & Ted Thompson (Ed.) - Pathfinder Chronicler Anthology Vol 1. (02.08.2011)
This is, as the title suggests, an anthology of some short stories, all of them placed insidie the Pathfinder roleplaying game universe; Pathfinder is an offspring of the well-known Dungeons & Dragons. The stories all have different themes, as far as I know, none of them was written by a professional author, but fans took their time to write a story about their hobby. Should you find an interest in fantasy stories, you should look into this book. At the moment, it is only available as free eBook download on Paizo.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment